Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Tracy & Benny's Trash The Dress Session!

Meet Tracy and Benny!

This amazing couple is no stranger to my blog posts. I first introduced this fun couple in June when Amber and I photographed their engagement session and then their wedding in July. This time I was lucky enough to photograph their Trash the Dress Session! Trash the dress sessions are a fun way for a bride to get another chance to wear her dress and take some amazing photos in unique and unusual locations. Sometimes brides will do this and not get their dress dirty, this time we got it- and the bride and groom muddy and wet! Kim and I had an amazing time working with this wonderful couple, we started photographing in Arcata Plaza and then moved onto Warren Creek Pumpkin patch located in the Arcata bottoms and then later splashed around Trinidad State Beach. In the end we were all wet, muddy, and of course cold, but we all had a really fun time! Below are just a few of my favorite images and to see an online slide show of more great images please click HERE. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the water pics! Overall a great job, the hat pics are funny!

Jen said...

What amazing images! Looks like they couple had a great time!

Verdella said...

Melissa,

The photographs are WONDERFUL. The cornfield shots, the old barns, the king and queen shots - ALL of them are just wonderful. I looked at the video and I gotta tell you... that "down right FUN."

Your eye for photography and your creativity for backgrounds is neverending. BEAUTIFUL!