Saturday, November 14, 2009

Baby Abby

Meet baby Abby Jane! This adorable little bundle of joy belongs to one of my wonderful photography assistants, Kim! Kim and her husband Matt were blessed with their precious little baby girl on September 2nd at 2:00am. Abby weighed 8 pounds and 7 ounces and had a beautiful head of dark hair. I visited them in the hospital with their family and got to take a few pics of their adorable little newborn and then a few weeks later we did a fun photography session at their home of Abby and her happy parents. Now that wedding season has slowed for us, I recently was looking over my blog and realized I never shared the photos from that day! Silly me! Here are a few photos from that day and to view their online slide show please click HERE!

2 comments:

Dee said...

What a beautiful happy family. She is adorable!

Anonymous said...

GREAT pictures Melissa! What a beautiful lil baby!