Friday, July 4, 2008

A Bit of Info...










Happy 4th of July!!

It's been awhile since I last posted a blog updating everyone on information. I hope everyone is enjoying their beautiful Summer! I've been busy with weddings and engagement session now that wedding season is upon us and my assistants and I have been enjoying every moment of it! I will be posting some new blogs soon with those images for you all to enjoy as well.

Recently I received the Summer 08' issue of the Times-Standard's, Wedding Vow Magazine and was excited to see my images featured in the real wedding section showcasing my clients Josh & Sheila's wedding! Their lovely wedding took place earlier this year in January at the Fortuna Methodist Church and at the Scotia Inn. You can pick up the magazine at any local wedding vendor location or by contacting the Times-Standard.

They were also featured in the Eureka Reporter's, A Day to Remember section in April. The Reporters, A Day to Remember section in the paper is a great way to announce your wedding to friends and family members in the area. In May my other clients Brent & Sarah had their beautiful wedding featured in the Reporter as well! Brent and Sarah were married at the Fortuna Riverlodge in April. From everyone here at MMReflections we hope you have a wonderful 4th of July weekend!

No comments: