Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Jennifer & Jason's Wedding

Meet Jennifer & Jason whom recently got married in Monroe, Washington!

Jennifer and I have been friends for years, I was very excited and pleased when she and Jason asked me to be their wedding photographer! From friends & family, to her bouquet & her red 3inch heels, we had a fantastic time capturing their memories as they start their new life together. Below are just a few of my favorite images from their wedding day, you can view all the wedding images from their special day at http://www.pictage.com/ or click Here to view their online slide show!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! You are unbelievable Melissa! My goodness, your creativity with photos and what you do with them is incredible. The rose with the rings - AWESOME. I am SURE they will LOVE their photos!