Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Bit of info..

Wow! What a busy month this had been for us! With weddings, engagements and portrait sessions I forgot to post a blog letting you all know about my new look to my website!

It's the same link, but has a whole new look to it and is very user friendly! I hope you all get a chance to check it out at http://www.mmreflections.com/ and let me know what you think! One of my favorite features if the contact page, where it makes it a lot easier for you all to contact me via email with any questions! Tomorrow my assistant Amber and I are jetting off to Maui, Hawaii to photograph Brenda & Nachos Wedding at the Ritz-Carlton, in Kapalua! I'm very excited about this trip and can't wait to return next Wednesday to share all the exciting images with you all! Hope you all have a great weekend, Aloha!

No comments: