Thursday, May 22, 2008

Brenda & Ignacio's Wedding!

Congratulations Brenda & Ignacio! Who were married at the Ritz-Carlton, in Kapalua, HI and the reception was held at the Kaanapali Beach Hotel. They were truly blessed to have so many loving friends and family witness there special day in Hawaii. Amber and I had an amazing time photographing this lovely couple. Below are some of our favorite images from Brenda and Ignacio's wedding day and if you would like to see their online slide show please click HERE.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW,
I wish I was there, but so far you have done an amzing job, i just cant wait to see the rest of them. So far my favorite ones are everyone jumping in the sand and the one where they are leaninf on the rock!!!! Great job girl!!! love ya

Muir Adams said...

Hi Melissa,
I've been admiring the photography on your blog, and I'm especially impressed by your beautiful photos from Hawaii!!! You really did an amazing job! I recommended you the other night to some friends of mine who are getting married next summer. Hopefully you'll hear from them in the next couple months.
Blessings,
Muir

P.S. - I've been transitioning into wedding photography over the last few months from youth ministry (Kim Lemen's husband Matt is one of my fellow youth pastor friends), and would love to get together sometime and talk about photography (I'm also a DJ fan :-)

Anonymous said...

Melissa,

Once again. . . STUNNING PHOTOGRAPHY! You have this down to an incredible science! The angles of some of your photos are really something. I absolutely LOVE the picture with the palm trees and the bride's veil - what a GREAT AFFECT! You take care! Great job!

Anonymous said...

wow melissa just those few that I see there are absolutely amazing!! I'm so excited for you to capture my special day!!