Friday, April 4, 2008

WPPI Recap

Wow what an amazing time I had at the WPPI convention in Vegas! I met so many amazing people, attended outstanding speaker presentations and of course had some fun at some wild parties! I had a fabulos time with my roomates, especial with Lisa, & Erin who are also Brooks graduates! Lisa works with John Solano who was speaking at WPPI along with Brian Marcus. Brian is a 3rd generation photographer after his father and his grandfather in New York and John is a well known wedding photographer based out of Los Angeles. I had such a wonderful time chatting with them both, they are truly amazing people! I ran into a few old friends of mine from Brooks, OSP and I ran into Jose Villa!
Jose is also an amazing photographer and person! I had the pleasure of photographing with him last year at the OSP conference in San Luis Obispo. One of Jose's images was recently choosen to be the cover of PDN (Photo Disctric News) Magazine! Congrats Jose! I met so many other amazing people and listend to so many speakers that there's just too many names to name, but I defiantly left Vegas with a lot of wonderful information for my photography business and I'm defiantly excited about this year! Below are a few fun photos from my trip, enjoy!
Brookie friends with my favorite teacher Tim Meyer!

David Jay & Jose Villa

No comments: