Wednesday, February 20, 2008

OSP West 2 Convention


All I can say is, Wow! I just got back from the OSP West 2 convention in Napa Valley, it was so amazing! I learned so much from all the terrific speakers and had such a wonderful time networking with photographers from around the country! Thank you Pixel2Canvas for helping host the event and for coming out to show us your incredible products! I had the greatest pleasure meeting Robin & Bruce of Bellissima Design Solutions and Shaun & Kevin from Kiss wedding books! Robin and Bruce provide outstanding album designing services, for many different types of albums, but I was really excited to hear they will be teaming up with Kiss wedding albums providing templates for their albums! The Kiss wedding albums have this unique simplicity and beauty about them, simple really is "hot." I am pleased to announce that I will be adding Kiss wedding books to my list of wedding products offered to all my clients. Now you'll be able to choose your wedding package based on the type of album your interested in, Asuka Albums or Kiss Albums. Below are some of my favorite images taken over the weekend, it starts off with a beautiful bridal couple at the Vsattui Winery in Napa Valley, then a night shoot in downtown Napa, and lastly a high fashion model shoot at Trefethen Family Vineyard, hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

Kevin Swan said...

Rockin photos! Looking forward to getting you your fist KISS!

:)

Kev

Kara Leigh said...

OMG!!!! These are so great.... I really love all the colors... wish I could have went with you! Cant wait to see you in May!!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Absolutely beautiful! Truly amazing photographer Melissa!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited! Can't wait for you to photography my wedding this Summer! Take care!