Tuesday, February 5, 2008

February 5th

Greetings everyone!
What a great year this is turning out to be for Melissa Michelle Reflections! I've recently recruited some wonderful new photography assistants for my ever growing business! I'm very excited abut working with each one of them. They each have there own unique and creative skills that I know will be a great benefit to the studio and to my clients! I've also been busy booking weddings & portrait sessions for the 2008-09 year and am looking forward to working with each and everyone of you! For those who've not booked a session yet, fill free to contact me and book yours today! Love is in the air this month and why not celebrate Valentines by giving your special someone a free portrait session for them!

Next week I will be traveling to Napa Valley to attend a wonderful photography convention hosted by Open Source Photo! I'm really looking forward to hearing the presentations at OSPWest and participating in the photo shoots. One of the photo shoots will be taking place at Castello di Amorosa winery, which I feel is a breathtaking location and I can't wait to get started photographing there, as well as try out some of there famous wine! I'll post some of the images from the conference when I return.

"The Best of the North Coast" contest is being hosted by the Eureka Times-Standard! The Times-Standard is having their annual best of contest, please click on the link below and vote now! http://www.northcoast101.com/bestof/ballot1.php Winners will be listed in next week's issue of Times-Standard! Take care!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to meet you there! Travel safe!