Thursday, January 10, 2013

2013 Central Washington Bridal show

The 30th Annual Central Washington Bridal show was a huge success! My assistant Danielle & I really had a great time meeting all the new 2013 & 2014 brides and grooms. What was your favorite part of the show? I really enjoyed the cake dive and of course the fashion show was amazing! Big hand to Lin-Pauls Bridal & Tuxedo store located here in Yakima & Fashion Corner located in Sunnyside on their stunning dresses. Be sure to read the Bliss magazine that was handed out at the show. Lots of great info in their and an article that I wrote about engagement sessions! Below are a few images from the show I also posted some on my fanpage and of course you can find more images and all the recap info on the Central Washington Bridal Show website & its fanpage! 

No comments: