Friday, June 8, 2012

Punta Cana Vacation

My vacation to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic was amazing! My husband and I have a glorious time together, we loved the crystal clear water, white sandy beaches, the music and of course the unlimited amounts of rum, lol. Below are a few quick images from our vacation, I planned on posting more sooner, but when we returned home from vacation I was thrown back into business with a couple fun weddings to photograph. My family and I also had sudden loss in our family, so needless to say I've been busy. So for now enjoy a few fun pics below!

The beach outside of our resort.

Loved this little palm tree.


This photo is of a natural pool formed in a crystal cave, the water was really this color no photoshop here! It was as cold as it is blue and super deep!

No comments: