Saturday, January 21, 2012

BusyBee Magazine Jan/Feb 2012 issue

Have you picked up a copy of the Busybee magazine? It's a magazine full of helpful resource information for you and your families! I especially enoyed the December issue letting me know when all holiday events were happening around town so that my family and I could enjoy them!



Sara the editor and publisher of the magazine recently asked to use one of my images to be in the January/February issue of the magazine! Here is a photo of the article and the image of little baby Anderson in his adorable blue hat! I love photographing babies of all ages and utilizing all my fun props! If your interested in a portrait session contact me via email or facebook to schedule a session today! Until then check out the latest issue at your local stores or view the magazine online by clicking HERE enjoy!

No comments: