Monday, November 21, 2011

Bill & Katie's Wedding

Congratulations Katie & Bill! This loving couple was married at the historic Scotia Inn surrounding by their friends and family. This sweet couple have been together for years and you can feel the love they have for each other and for their adorable baby boy Brody. I've been lucky enough to not only photograph their wedding, but their engagement, maternity and family sessions! My assistant Amber and I loved working with this couple and their energetic bridal party. I loved how they carried their vintage theme throughout the wedding from the groomsmen suspenders to the bridal partys stunning brooch bouquets. That's right the bouquets aren't flowers but vintage pins!Below are a few of my favorite images and to view their online slide show please click Here or visit pictage.com to view more images by clicking HERE. Enjoy!

No comments: