Friday, June 3, 2011

Garrison & Megan's Engagement Session!

Meet Megan and Garrison!

This couple is very special to me as Megan is my sister-n-law and Garrison my soon-to-be brother-n-law! This adorable couple has been friends since High School, but didn't date until a few years later when the timing was perfect for them both. Megan had been my "model" for years while I was attend Brooks Institute of Photography, and I actually had one assignment where I photographed her and Garrison as a bride and groom! I thought, while I was photographing the two, that they seemed to have a little spark between them and years later I was correct! I couldn't be happier for the two and I look forward to photographing their wedding this September. After all that posing for me for school, Megan gets her REAL chance to be the bride! :) Congratulations again you guys, love you! Enjoy the images below and to view more please click HERE to view more images or to view their online slide show please click HERE and enjoy!

No comments: