Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My Skater-Son Julian

Meet my skater-boy, my son Julian!I felt like photographing something for myself, something fun and decided to take my 9yr old out for a photo shoot! We've been decorating his bedroom with a skateboarding theme, so I thought why not take a few shots of him on his board and create a poster for his wall? We set out with his skateboard and my new wide angle lens in tow and photographed at two different locations in Yakima. It was fun photographing him and seeing his shyness at first, turn to excitement! He asked if we could do it again and I think we will, next time at the skatepark. I asked him if it was ok to share with everyone and he said yes, so here are the images of the best skateboarder I know, my son Julian. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Megan V said...

Love these!! They came out so good! Nice job ;)

Anonymous said...

Love these photos!!