Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Thanksgiving!
My family and I have many things to be thankful for this year. We're expecting our second child this coming March, we were lucky enough to have family drive up from Southern California for the holiday weekend and I'm thankful for all my wonderful clients that have kept me happily busy this year! What a busy month this has been for me! I recently traveled to Kauai, HI to photograph Brandy & Garrett's Wedding and do a Trash the Dress session with my assistant Amber! We had a wonderful time working with this awesome couple, I will be posting images soon, and you definitely don't want to miss out on those! Christmas is now just around the corner and it's still not too late to schedule a portrait session for you and your family! Fill free to email or call me to schedule appointment! Hope everyone again has a wonderful weekend and take care!

No comments: