Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Honorable Mention in Photographers Forum Magazine

Photographers Forum Magazine announced the winners for the 2007 Spring photography contest and I was listed as a honorable mention! My image will be published in the Best of College Photography annual in December! I'm so pysched as this is my first publication! Please visit Photographer's Forum Magazine for more information. The image that will be published I took at the Open Source Photo conference in Feburary! Here is the image below!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Love that image!

Anonymous said...

HOT DIGGITY DOG Melissa. That is a GREAT photo. You are unbelieveably talented and you will go FAR in life. You have a drive that won't stop and I really envy you Melissa.

Keep up the great work. Unbelieveable. Very proud of you!

Love,
Verdella