Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tia & Ivan's Wedding

Congratulations Tia & Ivan!
This amazing couple was married at the Fortuna River Lodge surrounded by their friends and family! Tia looked stunning in her amazing dress and the groom looked very sharp as well. I loved the amazing bouquets made by Faye Zierer of Flora Organica, the flowers looked amazing against the bride and bridesmaids dresses. My team and I had a fabulous time with this couple and it was great working with their wedding planner again, Shirley Atkins. Below are some of my favorite images from their special day and to view their online slide show please click HERE!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL. The bridesmaid's dresses are beautiful too. I have never seen that color for a wedding. I think more women ought to choose that color. And this couple looks like they were MEANT FOR EACH OTHER.

Tia said...

I LOVE THE PICTURES!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU!