Friday, February 29, 2008

Photographer's Forum 28th Annual Photography Contest

I just wanted to share some exciting news with you all! Photographer's Forum Magazine recently hosted their 28th Annual Photography Contest and I received "Honorable Mention!" YEA! Today I received a copy of their Winter 2007 magazine issue and on page 16, my name is listed as Honorable Mention for a color image! I feel so blessed to receive another Honorable mention after being published in last years Best of Photography 2007 Annual! I submitted a few of my favorite colored wedding images from weddings I photographed last year and will be notified at a later date as too which image will be published in the 2008 Annual. Once I know I'll post that image here to for you to view! Hope you all have a terrific weekend!

No comments: